|President||John Guselli   M: 0419 015684|
|Vice President||Alf Jonas|
|President||Frank Del Gandio|
|Executive Advisor||Richard Stone|
|Vice President||Ron Schleede|
ISASI INTERNATIONAL COUNCILLORS
|New Zealand||Alister Buckingham|
|United States||Toby Carroll|
|Air Traffic Services||Scott Dunham (Chairman), Ladislav Mika (Deputy)|
|Military Aviation Safety||Bret Tesson|
|Cabin Safety ISASI||Joann Matley Sheehan|
|Corporate Affairs||Erin Carroll|
|Flight Recorder||Michael Poole|
|General Aviation||James Viola|
|Government Air Safety Investigators||Frank Del Gandio (Chairman), Marcus Costa (Facilitator)|
|Human Factors||Edma Naddaf|
|Investigators Training & Education||Graham Braithwaite|
|ICAO||Ron Schleede/Bob MacIntosh|
|Positions Working Group||Ron Schleede|
|Unmanned Aerial Systems||Tom Farrier|
- Life Member - A modification to the member's basic membership class upon achieving the age of (70) years, following at least five (5) years continuous membership prior to eligibility.
- Charter Member - A member or Corporate Member whose initial membership date in the Society of Air Safety Investigators predates June 30, 1965.
- Honary Member - Any person, not a member of ISASI, who has made an outstanding contribution to aviation safety or accident investigation.
- Fellow - An elected senior membership class established to recognise extraordinary professional achievement and contribution to ISASI.
- Member - A professional membership class requiring at least five (5) years active experience as an air safety investigator.
- Associate Member - A professional membership class for air safety investigators who do not yet fulfil the requirements for Member.
- Affiliate Member - A public, non professional membership class for persons who support ISASI's goals and objectives.
- Student Member - A membership class for students who support ISASI's goals and objectives.
- Corporate Member - Any organisation which has an interest in the safety of flight.
If you are interested in joining or
need more information on ASASI or ISASI, fill out the Email form with your mailing address and Email to
secretary of ASASI or download the ASASI/ISASI Membership Application Form.